1872 | A new parish and school, consisting of four classrooms, opened. Three and four grades were taught in each room. The school was run by the School Sisters of Notre Dame.
1873 | Mother Caroline purchased two lots on Fourth Avenue and built a home for the Sisters.
1881 | St. Anthony Church was erected. An addition was built in 1889. 1895 | 112 children received First Holy Communion.
1906 | Sisters erected a larger convent south of the church. The Parish Hall was built in 1907.
1920 | The school building was condemned and a new school was dedicated by Archbishop Messmer.
1933 | Enrollment reached 561 pupils. Kindergarten was closed due to overcrowding in first grade.
1936 | An Individual Progress Room was inaugurated. Pupils of “low intelligence” were given opportunity to develop their talents and receive special attention.
1938 | 14 Sisters taught in the school. Classrooms were filled to capacity. There was no tuition fee; parish membership was the only requirement.
1941 | Two St. Anthony School boys entered the Seminary.
1945 | A new lunchroom opened. Students celebrated with cookies and soda.
1946 | 49 students graduated. Thiry of these students registered at Catholic high schools aided by the Education Fund. One graduate left to study with the Oblate Fathers. Five men from St. Anthony are now studying for the priesthood.
1958 | Due to the Chicago fire at Holy Angels School in Chicago, fire inspections were intensified and improvements were made to the school building.
1963 | Bishop Jerome Hastrich administered Confirmation. It was his first. Afterward he gave the Sisters a blessing. The bishop had been a boy of St. Anthony Parish and attended the grade school.
1998 | The Wisconsin Supreme Court became the first high court in America to let religious schools join a publicly-funded voucher program.
2018 | St. Anthony School currently enrolls nearly 2,000 students, grades Pre-K-12, who study on five campuses.